HynE data management and cookies policy
HynE respects your privacy and the right to control your personal information. We will be completely transparent with what information we collect and why, and we will handle it as securely as possible.
Here's a summary of what's happening on the site during your visit:
We track customers' web activity in order to provide better experiences with regard to the use of our sites and services. This is done with the help of cookies, these cookies contain no other personal information and the information is used only in aggregated form for statistics.
We collect your personal data on special occasions for the purposes of market communications, product information and customer communications
We perform automatic profiling based on web activity, and your profile can be used for market purposes
What is personal data?
Personal data is all information directly or indirectly (i.e, together with other information) can be linked to you, such as name, image, social security number, IP address and email address.
Personal data we collect and manage
We collect the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect are your name, contact details, such as cell phone number and email address.
HynE registers or may register your personal information when you:
- Are a customer with us.
- Visit our website or our platforms in social media.
- Participates in our marketing activities or customer surveys.
- In other ways, we communicate with us, for example via the contact form.
When you communicate with us
You can choose to communicate with us in many different ways, such as via social media, the contact form or calls and mail.
When communicating with us, we handle data that you provide to us, for example:
- Name and contact details
- Information about your point of view, question or matter.
We handle your personal information to:
- Answer questions and manage your case, eg remedy errors, handle complaints and questions about lost goods.
- Deliver ordered information.
- Improve our services and the information we provide and publish on our website
The legal basis for handling: We handle your personal information for our and your legitimate interest in handling your case (Legitimate Interest).
Storage time: We save your personal data for up to 12 months after the end of the case to ensure traceability in your communication with us.
When you participate in market activities or customer surveys
In conjunction with marketing activities (lectures, competitions, campaigns, podcast recording, etc.) or in connection with customer surveys (surveys and interviews, by telephone) we handle the information you provide to us, including names and contact details.
We handle your personal information to:
- Manage your marketing activities or customer survey, including feedback and the like.
- Create reports and other material.
- Inform and offer you new market activities and customer surveys
- Obtain statistics from market activities and customer surveys, in order to improve our services
The legal basis for handling: We handle your personal data for our and your legitimate interest as described above (Legitimate Interest) and in support of the completion of contract for the administration of competitions. If our treatment requires your consent, we will obtain your consent before the treatment begins.
Storage time: We will save your personal data as a starting point for 1 month after completion of activity.
When using our website
When you visit our website, we deal with:
- Information on how you integrate with and use our website.
- Information about your visits to our websites, through so-called cookies. For more information on cookies, see About Cookies below.
We handle your personal information to:
- Provide digital tools and services
- Give support.
- Maintain, test and improve our digital tools and services
- Detect and prevent security attacks, such as virus attacks
Storage time: We save your personal information for 1 month after using our digital channels.
When we have a legal obligation
In addition to what is described in the above paragraphs, in some cases, we handle your personal information when we are required by law, for example due to our accounting obligation, or at the request of the authority.
The legal basis: When we handle your personal data because we are required by law, we do so in support of a legal obligation.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your integrity is important to us and therefore we put security in focus. We take steps to protect your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation and established guidelines for information security. This means that we have routines and rules on data protection, for example, that we send your information safely and ensure that the staff only have access to the information they need to perform their work. We also log events in our IT systems and archive data without searchability when your personal information needs to be stored for a long period of time (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
Collection with consent
By filling out a form of consent on the website (eg subscribing to newsletters, sharing offers, etc.), you agree that your personal information (such as your name, phone number and e-mail address) may be used for the purpose of Exposed to where you are asked to fill in your personal information.
How we use collected information
HynE processes personal information mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
- To complete orders of goods via one of the platforms offered by us.
- To enable good customer service and follow-up, like managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested e.g. Newsletters, quotes or the like.
- Information on ordering a service is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as promotion of both general and targeted nature;
- In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyzes and market research;
- For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about our users' behaviors and patterns. This can not identify an individual person but occurs at aggregated level;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of users' behavior on our websites.
- Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation / profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
- To contact you via email or email about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
- In order to provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and custom services based on what others with similar behaviors have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in.
- To help us develop our website and to improve your user experience of the platforms offered by us.
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed to third party suppliers
HynE cooperates only with partners handling personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU / EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
- Hosting -
One.com A / S
Kalvebod Brygge 24.7
1560 Copenhagen V
One.com A / S is the company that provides us with our hosting services. They can only contact your personal information if you want to be the owner of a website provided through us.
- Stock and delivery
FANÉRGATAN 14 B
566 33 Habo
Stock and delivery. Personal data are anonymized every twelve (12) months.
Woocommerce is the e-commerce platform we use to sell our goods. Personal info here is deleted every three (3) months.
- Bookkeeping & Revision -
Visma Spcs AB
352 36 Växjö
We use Visma for accounting and auditing. Here we save the data for 7 years according to the Accounting Act.
In addition to these third parties, the database and its contents will remain with us at HynE. Your personal information is not forwarded by us or our representatives for the use of any third party in any form, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
This information enables us to develop and optimize our websites. These cookies are used to get a picture of how visitors use our site and thereby improve content, navigation and structure. The information collected in these cookies (including your IP address, however, is not disclosed by Google to users of their services, in this case hynebeauty.se) is forwarded to and stored by Google Inc. on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third parties if required by law or in cases where a third party treats the information on behalf of Google. Google will not match IP addresses with other data held by Google.
Read information about how Google uses data, as well as information about blocking cookies from Google Analytics
These cookies contain no other personal information and the information is used only in aggregated form for statistics.
If you choose to disable cookies, you will lose several benefits on our site, and parts will not work as well as you expect visitors to. If you wish to be forgotten on our site, you will empty your cookies on our site as instructed by the browser you are using. You can opt-out by using an add-in to remove cookies that you can download for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Opera. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Legal basis, storage and disclosure of personal data
By submitting data to us, you grant your permission for HynE to register and store information about which service you purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, we will refer to compliance with the Contract, Legal Obligation, Consent and/or Legitimate Interest. If HynE uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above.
Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading, contact us.
The treatment is in accordance with current regulation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. HynE will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. Data is deleted as they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the accounting law. All handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have certain rights under data protection legislation. If you wish to use any of your rights, please contact us through the contact details in the next section.
- Access to your personal information - You are entitled to receive confirmation if we process your personal information and an extract of what information is being processed
- Request correction - You are entitled to have incorrect information corrected
- Request to be deleted - You may, in certain circumstances, have your information removed
- In return for treatment based on our legitimate interest and direct marketing treatment, you are entitled to oppose the processing of your personal data or to limit your treatment.
- Data Portability Right - You are entitled to require personal data to be moved from us to another company, authority or organization. This right is limited to information provided by you.
If you would like to know more about data protection legislation and your rights, please read more here http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/SV/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679
If you consider that our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection legislation, please contact us, see the contact details section below. You are also entitled to complain to the Data Inspectorate.
You can obtain information about which personal data are registered by writing in writing a so-called. registry extract from us.
Links to other sites
HynE AB (organization number 559089-8515) is personally responsible person for the handling of your personal data. For further information about how your personal information is handled, contact us by e-mail to:
Artillerigatan 2b, 621 45, Visby.
Upon contact, we wish you to provide your name, address, e-mail, telephone number in addition to your case. Answers will be sent to your email.
This information text was last updated on May 25, 2018, and may be subject to change. If we make significant changes to the text, we will notify you within 30 days before making any changes by publishing a new version on our site.